- Home /
- Data Protection - Woolland International
Woolland AS strives to safeguard your privacy when you use our services. Therefore, we have developed a policy on how to process and protect your personal data.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be linked to a physical individual. This could be, for example, name, place of residence, phone number or email address. Any collection, registration, compilation, storage and disclosure of personal data is called the processing of personal data.
Who is responsible for the personal data about you?
The person who decides what personal data is used for is called a data controller. When you take advantage of our services, it is WoolLand AS who is the controller of your personal data.
What kind of information do we collect?
We collect your name, billing and delivery address, phone number, email address, payment information, Social Security number, IP address and data from cookies.
- Analysis tools to understand where the traffic to our website comes from, how the website is used, how often and how long a user is inside the website etc. These are anonymized analysis tools and we do not have the opportunity to track this down at the individual level
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Advertising services to offer our customers relevant ads
- Google Double Click
- Google Dynamic Remarketing
- Google Adwords
- Customer service platforms that allows us to receive and respond to your inquiries by email or chat
- Services that allow us to communicate directly with you on the website and through our newsletter
What do we use your personal data for?
- To maintain an agreement with you in connection with the purchase of goods from us
- To create and manage your personal account (My page)
- To process orders and returns
- To send you an email with the delivery status of your order
- In order to be able to contact you in case of any problems regarding the delivery of your goods
- To be able to answer questions and inform you about new or changed services
- If you have consented: To send you news newsletters and great offers.
- Personalization when you are on our website and to be able to direct more relevant ads/products to you.
We will retain your data for as long as necessary to perform the services above, or as long as the law requires us to retain them. After this, your personal data will be deleted.
Who do we share the information with?
WoolLand AS does not sell personal information to third parties, and we also do not exchange or disclose this information to third parties. This information may only be disclosed to you if they are to perform certain services for us. In such cases, strict agreements are concluded to protect information security.
Examples of third parties with whom we are contracting will have access to personal data are our payment service providers (Paypal), online store platform provider (Magento) and database Tools provider for WoolLand Customer database (Mailchimp).
How do we protect your personal data?
Your personal data is only stored with us or with suppliers who have signed a data processing agreement with us. The data processing agreement governs how personal information about our customers is stored, protected and used. We only employ reputable suppliers who take security seriously.
What rights do you have?
It is important that the information we have about you is correct and up to date. If you notice an error, we encourage you to contact us so that the information can be corrected. You may also contact us, if you wish to have previously given your consent and/or information about you to be deleted.
We will not store personal data for any longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing and the statutory duties we have.
You can access your membership information on my account: https://www.shopwoolland.com/customer/account/login/referer/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc2hvcHdvb2xsYW5kLmNvbS9jdXN0b21lci9hY2NvdW50L2luZGV4Lw,,/
You can unsubscribe from our news emails at any time via this link:
Contact us at email@example.com If you have any questions relating to personal data stored with us or if you wish to delete the personal data we have stored about you.
Implementation of changes
We may periodically update this privacy statement to reflect any changes to the site or our website policies. In the case of material changes, we will inform in particular the services affected.
Last Updated: May 2019